Monday, September 20, 2010

we are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master
~ ernest hemingway~

Welcome to Down in the meadow's swap shop
I am excited to share my homemade goodness with you. I love to knit and craft. I love giving too. I have done the odd swap and I must say that the experience is more gratifying than selling. As a family , our interests are natural living, cooking, baking, Waldorf homeschooling, uplifting music, homeopathy, organic living, art and natural fiber . I just love the ancient craft of spinning wool. Trading/bartering is as old as the hills and maybe that is why it appeals to me. We have an Organic vegetable and fruit orchard. Andrew has a geat interest in earth worm farming and his farm is growing by the day. I love decor and my home is my interest. I have a great fondness for shabby chic pieces. homemade goods. I love vintage pieces and anything pretty. I prefer market finds to new buys. My children are Brogan . She is turning 13. Aaron my boy is 10 and Olivia is 7. I am sure you will find something here of interest and I am sure I will love your swap in return.

My email address is :~ suzane@mweb.co.za. Please mail me to organise your swap

No comments: